Slideshow: Warrant sweep
UPDATE: Several individuals have been apprehended, the Cumberland Police Department continues seeking the public’s help in finding individuals that are currently wanted on open arrest warrants. Anyone with information on their whereabouts are asked to contact Cumberland Police at 301-777-1600.
Jim Stubblefield, of Norman, Okla., raises a tattered flag he found while helping his sister salvage items from her tornado-ravaged home Tuesday, May 21, 2013, in Moore, Okla. A huge tornado roared through the Oklahoma City suburb Monday, flattening entire neighborhoods and destroying an elementary school with a direct blow as children and teachers huddled against winds.
‘Time just kind of stood still’
Helmeted rescue workers raced Tuesday to complete the search for survivors and the dead in the Oklahoma City suburb where a mammoth tornado destroyed countless homes, cleared lots down to bare red earth and claimed 24 lives, including those of nine children.
- Times-News graphic designer wins first place editorial contest award
- City hopes economic strategies clear way for job creation, growth
- Protesters rally at FirstEnergy meeting
- For all the marbles
- Retired Garrett emergency services chief receives state EMS award
- ‘Time just kind of stood still’
- Sports Poll
Why have the media been silent all this time?
When I read the Cumberland Times-News Editorial this morning, Friday, May 17, entitled, “Outrageous,” I laughed like a kid at a birthday party!
- What are chances this much money will be spent on road?
- School board should be doing better job with less money
- Better ‘Click It’
- Were they really good old days? You decide
- Wearing the poppy tells others people that you remember
- Why have the media been silent all this time?
- What do you think?
If you can read this, thank the Founders
Now and then, people ask me if I am a conservative or a liberal.
I tell them, “Yes,” and that usually confuses them. Then I add that whether I am a conservative or a liberal depends upon the issue.
- Here are curious facts about Earth’s moon
- Feed your memories before they’re used up
- It’s good to be the queens
- Harper just needs to stop scoring the wall
- Rowley proof of experience breeding opportunity
- If you can read this, thank the Founders
- Jodi Arias: Death Penalty Would Cause More Pain Looking for Love? Take the Prague Metro Crews Race to Find Survivors of Okla. Twister First Person: Baby Falcons on a New York Bridge